Well, here are 5 key things that contribute:
- First your keyword must appear in the page title and URL.
- You have to optimise your keyword and make sure that it has a nice keyword density of 3-5% in your article.
- Your keyword should appear in your first paragraph and in the last sentence of the page.
- There should be one internal link to a page on your blog/website.
- And finally, for good on-page SEO, you should have one image with an alt tag that has your keyword.
Do these 5 things and you’re on your way to good on-page SEO.